NAAHP is hiring a Technology Program Specialist:
JOB TITLE: Program Specialist (Technology)
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time/Exempt
LOCATION: Champaign, IL
REPORTS TO: Executive Director, NAAHP Inc.
Administers the accurate and timely technical development, direction, and implementation of several organizational programs, initiatives and events including the NAAHP National Conference, Website Administration as well as other projects as assigned.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administration of the NAAHP website and implementation of regular updates and postings
- Higher Logic (NAAHP’s Website Platform):
- Implement changes to the website
- Manage postings of Upcoming Events, Job Postings, and Summer Opportunities
- Develops and manages the implementation of microsites for interested parties and trains microsite administrators
- Regularly review website for organizational updates/changes, announcements, and events
- Recommends enhancements in format, structure, functionality and other improvements
- Ensures successful integration with MemberClicks (MMS)
- Administration of HLTHPROF2.0 (NAAHP’s Listserv)
- Maintains eBlast program at the direction of the Media Specialist
- Administration and coordination of technical aspects of meetings (National Biennial & Regional Meeting Support) including (but not limited to) website integration and updates, registration, and exhibit platforms and vendors.
- Oversite of the office technology infrastructure, ensuring up-to-date technology (software), equipment, and computer management, including telephones and other technology. Liaison to external tech vendors.
- Assists the Executive Director with the development of technological strategies and program implementation.
- Coordinate & integrate activities with NAAHP staff members.
- Serves as staff liaison to NAAHP Technology Committee
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the not for profit sector
- High level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize multifaceted projects/tasks
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience in Project & Time Management
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills