Due to the volume of job offerings posted throughout NAAHP Announcement pages and Discussion Boards, the organization has moved to a formal Job Board platform to consolidate offered positions.
- The NAAHP Job Board is open for viewing by any potential Job Seekers, both Member and Non-Member
- To post a Job Listing on the board, Members will need to login using the email associated with their NAAHP profile and Non-Member/Guests can "Create an Account" specific only to the Job Board. Once logged in, Job Listings can be posted, edited and managed.
- The NAAHP Job Board will offer job postings for 30, 60 and 90 days in the areas of:
- Health Professions Advising (including private industry)
- Health Professions Admissions
- Health Professions Advising Administration
- Health Professions Associations
- Health Professions Education
**The NAAHP Job Board is monitored; If your position does not fall within one of these fields, please do not submit to the job board because it will be removed without refund.**
Questions can be addressed to NAAHP National Office Staff.