You are invited to join us at the KGI Virtual Visit Day on Friday, December 10!
Guests will have the opportunity to learn more about their KGI program of interest, meet members of the KGI community (faculty, staff, and students), and learn about our summer programs for undergraduate students.
Programs related to the Health Professions include the following:
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Master of Science in Human Genetics and Genetic Counseling (MSGC)
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPA)
- Occupational Therapy Doctorate (OTD)
- Postbaccalaureate Premedical Certificate (PPC)
- Postbaccalaureate Pre-PA Certificate (PPA)
A full list of programs can be found at: www.kgi.edu/programs
We hope to see you there!