Are your students interested in seeing what it’s really like to be a student at Western University of Health Sciences? Or learning how to set themselves up for success in the admissions process? We invite them to join us in Pomona, California for our upcoming in-person WesternU Preview & Open House on Saturday, December 10 from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00. They can register today!
Whether they are just starting their research or are well into the admissions process with one of our programs, this on-campus event will allow them to select a particular program and:
• Hear directly from our president and faculty members about program curriculum and highlights
• Explore our classrooms, laboratory and hands-on learning spaces, and more
• Connect with current students and learn about their experiences
• Learn more about navigating the admissions process and preparing to meet our application requirements
• Gain insights into setting yourself up for admissions success
8:30 - 9:15 a.m.
Check-In & Continental Breakfast
Podiatric Medicine Demonstration
9:30 - 9:45 a.m.
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Info Session on Their Program of Interest & Campus Tours
We hope to see some of your students there. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.