Duties / Responsibilities
The College of Pharmacy is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Student Services Program Manager. You will Manage student support and advising for the College of Pharmacy's undergraduate, master's, and doctoral programs, currently comprised of programs in Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Clinical Pharmacy Translational Science, MS in Integrated Pharmaceutical Sciences, and BS in Pharmaceutical Sciences program. Minimum Qualifications
BS DegreePreferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Considerable experience in student services work.
- Considerable knowledge of university policies and procedures relating to student affairs and student funding experience.
- Strong attention to detail, strong math skills, and strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated passion for working with students.
- Ability to work independently and to juggle multiple, complex processes efficiently.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and reasonable experience with other MS Office applications.