For immediate hire:
The Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges is the member organization for all accredited doctoral programs of naturopathic medicine in North America. We seek a contractor to serve as Events Coordinator and Administrative Assistant. A successful candidate is productive and well-versed in a virtual work environment, energetic, extremely organized, and a self-starter with a flair for language and communication. Preference will be given for prior executive assistant experience, writing/editing, and event planning. Pay is $36-40,000/year USD dependent on experience. Position is 100% virtual with flexible working hours. Occasional weekend work may be required.Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate representation and logistics for pre-health conferences and events across North America (college fairs, board meetings, webinars, annual conferences, classroom presentations, and virtual fairs).
- Ensure brand consistency across all channels of communication including phone, email, and website chat with prospective students, advisors, naturopathic doctors, and the general public.
- Update events website content.
- Manage calendars for the executive director and several committees.
- Manage and maintain AANMC digital files.
- Coordinate registration, speakers, and promotion for monthly webinars.
- Manage the content calendar and assist with the layout and copy for the e-newsletter.
- Report on event and email performance.
- Maintain and manage marketing inventory in support of external events (external events are currently paused due to COVID-19).
- Manage the AANMC.org website and update website content.Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relative administrative support experience.
- In-depth expertise with MS Office suite.
- In-depth expertise with Zoom, Doodle, Active Campaign (email management system), Gmail and Google Calendar.
- Ability to prioritize and organize daily workload.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Foundational knowledge of WordPress.Personal qualities:
You are excited about and love that no two workdays are exactly the same. Strong time management, work efficiency and self-motivation, meticulous organization skills and attention to detail, and compulsive grammar are all qualities of a successful applicant. Candidates should also have an appreciation for the benefits of natural and complementary medicine and possess the ability to communicate effectively with prospective students and AANMC volunteers.
AANMC embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work product will be.
Qualified applicants should submit a detailed cover letter, writing sample and CV to email@example.com
describing relevant experience and why you think you would make a great and reliable addition to the team.