The Wegmans School of Health and Nutrition in the College of Health Sciences and Technology at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) seeks applications for a 9.0 month, non-tenure track faculty position at the lecturer level to begin August, 2019. The successful candidate will teach undergraduate and/or graduate courses in the areas of nutrition and dietetics including basic and applied nutrition courses; provide academic advisement to nutrition students; participate in curricular development; assist with accreditation/program management functions; promote and sustain interdisciplinary dialogue and service; hold membership in professional health and nutrition associations; and serve on committees and participate in official activities at the departmental and college levels. Persons with doctoral training in nutrition are encouraged to apply. We are seeking an individual who has the ability and interest in contributing to RIT’s core values, honor code, and statement of diversity.Minimum Qualifications:
How To Apply:
- Master’s degree in nutrition or closely related field
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics for a minimum of 3 years.
- Collegiate level teaching experience.
- Ability to contribute in meaningful ways to the college’s continuing commitment to cultural diversity, pluralism, and individual differences.
Please apply online at http://careers.rit.edu/faculty. Keyword Search: 4410BR. In order to be considered for this position, please submit your online application, cover letter addressing the listed qualifications; curriculum vitae; and upload the following attachments:
- List of three references with contact information
- Contribution to diversity statement
- A statement of teaching philosophy