The Admissions and Enrollment Department at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science welcome applications for a full-time Online Graduate Admissions Recruiter. The Online Graduate Admissions Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting, monitoring and facilitating process
for driving inquires to application
and through the enrollment pipeline for all graduate programs at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (RFUMS). The Online Graduate Admissions Recruiter will organizations, colleges or relevant programs as well as attend on and off campuses events to promote RFU online programs to prospective students. The University encourages applications from individuals belonging to groups underrepresented in their field and those that can add new and valuable perspectives to the academic environment.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Education and Experience:
- Under the supervision of the Associate Director of Admissions and Enrollment the Online Graduate Admissions Recruiter will manage the development, coordination and performance of admissions activities and other specialized online recruitment activities including:
- Webinars, Open House programs, Information sessions or other relevant initiatives as well as counsel prospective students.
- Speak to students to understand their life experiences, goals and aspirations.
- Accurately and fully explain our educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial information to students, parents, and educators.
- Promptly respond to and effectively manage prospective student inquiries while utilizing approved policies and formats.
- Secure new inquiries by asking prospective or newly enrolled students to refer others who may be interested in our programs.
- Participate in admissions activities such as online program meetings, admissions training sessions, interdepartmental meetings, and more.
- Maintain consistent follow up with prospects via email, phone, and video conferencing
- Develop relationships with clinical program to attract clinical affiliates to online programs
- Perform other appropriate duties as assigned by the Associate Director of Admissions and Enrollment
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years' experience in online program admissions
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel extensively, locally and nationally
- Outstanding organizational and networking skills
- Ability to give interactive and engaging verbal presentations to large and small groups of various age ranges
- Marketing and public relations experience helpful Ability to work with diverse student populations
- Ability to work with diverse student populations
- Exemplary skills in verbal, written and personal communications
- Knowledge of current trends, issues, and policies affecting students
- Ability to analyze complex issues and develop appropriate goals and strategies for solution
- Knowledge of applicable University, state, and federal laws, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Strong judgment, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency and knowledge of personal computer applications and applicable information technology applications for Student Affairs administration
- Masters Degree
- Knowledge of admissions and recruiting strategies and legal and ethical considerations in enrollment
- Experience with admissions management software