Join the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine (UNE COM) for our Summer Open House Series!
Learn how UNE COM transforms students into health care leaders who advance patient-centered, high-quality osteopathic care, community health, and research for the people of Maine, New England, and the nation. Our academic environment — and community — is one of collaboration and support among the student body, faculty members, and professional staff.
What is an Open House Series? Multiple opportunities to connect, engage and learn more about our program. At each event, dive deeper into what makes our college a special place to learn and grow. Hear from current students, faculty, and professional staff about our program, life at UNE COM, research opportunities, and more. At each Open House, you will:
Learn more about our program, mission, and philosophy (first hour of the event)
Chat with UNE community members (second hour of the event)
Below is the schedule for our Open House Series.
- Friday, June 4, 2021, 2-4 pm (EST) "Student Life at UNE COM: Chat with Rising 2nd Years"
- Friday, June 18, 2021, 2-4 pm (EST) "LGBTQ health care: Discussion with Students, Faculty, and Alumni"
- Friday, July 9, 2021, 2-4 pm (EST) "Research Opportunities at UNE"
- Friday, July 23, 2021, 2-4 pm (EST) "Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at UNE COM and UNE"
- Friday, August 13, 2021, 2-4 pm (EST) "Learning and Support at UNE COM: Meet Current Students and Faculty"
- Friday, August 27, 2021, 2-4 pm (EST) "Addiction Medicine: Discussion with Students, Faculty, and Alumni"
Feel free to attend more than 1 session! The first hour of each Open House will be a welcome and introductory presentation by representatives from the COM Recruitment Team. Once you have this baseline information, you're welcome to log in for hour 2 of each Open House event. These COMmunity discussions will be recorded and shared with registrants following the event.#OsteopathicMedicine#OpenHouse#OnlineEvent