Duties / Responsibilities
This position works closely with the Director, the Assistant Dean, and the admissions committee. Responsibilities include but are not limited to recruitment, application review, coordination of student volunteers, advising/counseling for reapplication and special programs, and assisting the Director with oversight and implementation of all admissions related functions.Minimum Qualifications
Masters degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience; or a bachelors degree in an appropriate area and four years of relevant experience.Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in training and supervising staff and/or student assistants.
- Advising experience with students seeking a degree in the sciences, experience working with students who were applying to health professions related programs.
- Experience working with student records.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with maintaining records in a database format.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and work independently.