The Director of Enrollment provides leadership and is responsible for all marketing, recruitment and admissions operations for the School of Physical Therapy including marketing and communications plans, development of effective recruitment strategies based on an assessment of past and current practice, upholding university admissions standards, and working with university offices to successfully matriculate incoming students.
- Travels nationally to recruitment events
- Effectively manage potential applicants using CRM Recruit and actual applicants using PTCAS
- Supervise the Student Ambassadors program
- Masters with 5-7 years related experience or Bachelors with 7+ years of experience
- Recruitment and admissions leadership experience with demonstrated success in recruitment of students at the university level
- Marketing experience including the use of social media
Experience with CRM Recruit, Banner, and Centralized Application Services.