The College of the Pacific in the University of the Pacific invites applications for an inaugural director of the new Health Studies Program, an interdisciplinary undergraduate program offering both a BA and a BS in Health Studies, beginning in August of 2021. The director will be a non-tenure track faculty member on a 3-year renewable appointment.
• A PhD, terminal degree, or commensurate experience in a health-related field.
• Expertise in any discipline relevant to the program.
• Administrative experience in an academic or healthcare setting.
• Marketing and/or recruitment experience, ideally in relation to students.
• Clear success establishing and maintaining healthy partnerships with relevant and varied healthcare institutions in support of student internship placements.
• Experience engaging across a range of stakeholders.
All correspondence, including applications, nominations and inquiries should be emailed to Audrey Gamet at Audrey.Gamet@perrettlaver.com