This is a twelve-month lecturer position in the Physician Assistant program. This faculty member will work closely with the Program Director, principal and clinical adjunct faculty in coordinating and evaluating the clinical education of students during offsite rotations in the Physician Assistant Program. This position requires approximately a 50/50 split of effort between teaching and administrative activities.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• Master's degree• Experience in clinical and/or didactic medical education
• Certified graduate of an accredited program in Physician Assistant or possess a MD or DO degree.
• Current professional certification and New York State licensure (or eligibility).
• Three years of professional (clinical) experience.
• Ability to contribute in meaningful ways to the college’s continuing commitment to cultural diversity, pluralism, and individual differences.