- Establish stronger communication with health professions advisors across the US.
- Keep informed on health professions advising issues and share information with advisors contributing to valuable publications and participation through communication links.
- Share current information and network with advisors and fellow health professions schools and associations by attending the biennial national conference and regional meetings.
- Join with advisors and health professions organizations nationwide in promoting health professions careers and encouraging the most qualified and desirable candidates for these programs.
- Work with advisors, undergraduate institutions, fellow health professions schools, and other appropriate agencies to improve health professions advising.
In addition to the general benefits listed previously, Patron members receive the following:
- Access to advisors and students at national "Health Professions Fair" Sessions
- Discount pricing on advisor mailing labels and email-blasts
- Complimentary Listing in The Advisor
- Discounted advertising in The Advisor and the National Meeting Program
As a Patron Member, you would join more than 370 professional schools and national health professions associations in support of the NAAHP and its advisor membership.